ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
Now Hiring! Full-Time Assistant General Manager
Sevananda Mission and Vision
Created to empower its owners and our community to improve its health and well-being, Sevananda Co-op is a 10,000 sq ft store with sales over $5 million, and a staff of fifty+ individuals serving the greater Atlanta metropolitan area. We have over 4,100 Owners who live within a hundred square mile radius of the cooperative.
Sevananda Natural Foods Market has an immediate opening for an experienced assistant general manager. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of direct experience with retail grocery business and store management; natural retail food experience a plus. If you have proven leadership abilities, along with an abundance of financial knowledge and excellent customer service skills and you want to be part of a growing and dynamic organization, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Excellent wages and benefits will be offered to the right person.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Direct retail grocery store management experience
- Current knowledge of natural foods retailing and industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to meet financial goals and grow sales
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a work environment at which employees are excited and proud to work
- Experience working with and growing a great team
Employment with Sevananda Natural Foods is voluntarily entered into, Georgia law provides that employment for an indefinite duration is at-will, and may be terminated by either party without cause.