Front End Manager
Franklin Community Co-op, located in the Pioneer Valley in beautiful Western Massachusetts, operates Green Fields Market in Greenfield and McCusker’s Market in Shelburne Falls. Both stores offer fresh organic produce, bulk foods, organic meats, and cheeses, wellness items and retail groceries. We have a full service deli and artisan bakery featuring homemade soups, baked goods, sandwiches, muffins, cakes, salads and a hot bar.
Front End Manager, Green Fields Market (full-time)
The ideal candidate oversees the Front End Department at Green Fields Market within Franklin Community Co-operative (FCC) and is part of the FCC management team. Responsibilities include maintaining efficient sales operations; hiring, scheduling, and supervision of Front End staff prompt and friendly customer service, and maintaining a clean and orderly store.
- A minimum of two years retail store management experience, front end management experience preferred.
- Familiarity with POS systems.
- Demonstrated success in customer service, training programs and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability in team and individual supervision and delegation of responsibility.
- Demonstrated professional maturity and success as team player.
- Facility with financial statements and grasp of margin and pricing.
- Knowledge or demonstrated interest in natural foods, nutrition, and retail food co-operatives.
How to apply:
Or you can email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.
Franklin Community Co-operative is committed to ensuring that all employment practices and personnel actions including hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, benefits, and training be without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran.